Big Wheel Front Fender FIT KIT for H-D 2014-2016 Touring Models
When you choose to put that big wheel on your bagger, it will draw attention to the front of your bike, making your fender choice even more important! Klock Werks Big Wheel Steel Front Fender options for your 23” or 26” front wheel with raked neck and/or tree setups offer the right lines that flow correctly around a big wheel. A slammed stance, perfect spacing, rivetless smooth sides, and stretched rear sections define big wheel style.
- These ONE PIECE stamped steel fenders are 6-1/2” wide, and come ready for paint. Bolt right on to make your big wheel look bad ass!
- Klock Werks Front Fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology that ensures a consistently smooth and flawless finish, minimizing bodywork.
- The 14-gauge steel is even strong enough to act as a fork brace for your front end!
- Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology ensures accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation. Klock Werks then goes the extra mile to add e-coat (electro-static coating), a process that minimizes the need for bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted.
- Painters love our fenders and you will too!
- Made in the USA.
Klock Werks Front Fender Mounting Blocks are machined from billet aluminum and available in a Satin (Raw) finish. They are designed to provide perfect spacing for easy installation of your Big Wheel Front Fender.
These fenders will not fit 2017/2018/2019/2020 M8 models equipped with a chin spoiler-oil cooler without modifications or removal of the oil cooler. Klock Werks is not liable to damage that may occur during the modification process.
Fit Kit Includes: Front Fender, Satin (Raw) Mounting Blocks and necessary hardware
- 23" Front Wheel
- 130/60B23 and 120/70 Tire
- 26" Front Wheel
- 120/50 and 130/70 Tire
FITMENTFits Harley-Davidson 2014-2016 Touring Models, including:
- 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide / Ultra (FLHT)
- 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (FLHX)
- 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Road King (FLHR)
- 2015-2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide (FLTR)
- 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Trike Models
|SIZE||DESCRIPTION||PART #||KW PART #|
|23"||Raked Triple Tree ONLY / Benchmark Fit Kit||1401-0450||KWF-01-0259-2014|
|23"||Raked Triple Tree ONLY / Level Fit Kit||1401-0451||KWF-01-0249-2014|
|23"||Raked Triple Tree ONLY / Slicer Fit Kit||1401-0452||KWF-01-0247-2014|
|23"||Raked Triple Tree ONLY / Lil' Wrapper Fit Kit||1401-0453||KWF-01-0246-2014|
|23"||Raked Triple Tree ONLY / Shank Fit Kit||1401-0454||KWF-01-0248-2014|
|26"||Raked Frame or Triple Trees / Benchmark Fit Kit||1401-0424||KWF-01-0245-2014|
|26"||Raked Frame or Triple Trees / Level Fit Kit||1401-0455||KWF-01-0250-2014|
|26"||Raked Frame or Triple Trees / Slicer Fit Kit||1401-0456||KWF-01-0251-2014|
|26"||Raked Frame or Triple Trees / Lil' Wrapper Fit Kit||1401-0457||KWF-01-0260-2014|
|26"||Raked Frame or Triple Trees / Shank Fit Kit||1401-0458||KWF-01-0261-2014|
Big Wheel Front Fenders for H-D Touring Models
All Klock Werks fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology
No, our fenders aren’t painted black - that's actually e-coat! E-coat (electro-static coating) is used to prevent rust and corrosion
Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology to ensure accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation
A consistently smooth and flawless finish minimizes bodywork at the painter, saving you cash
No, our fenders are not painted. They will arrive coated with a black electro-static coating – also known as e-coat. E-coat minimizes bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted. There is no way we would sell a steel fender without it!
Absolutely not! We take pride in the fact that every single one of our fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology. The steel is even rigid enough to act as a fork brace for the front end of your bike.
Yes, all mounting holes are pre-cut using 5-axis laser technology for accurate fitment and bolt-on ease.
To make installation even easier, some of our fenders are packaged with the fender, mounting blocks, and hardware all in one box! If it says ‘Fit Kit’ in the product title – it’ll include everything you need.
If you are not buying a Fit Kit, make sure you order fender mounting blocks!
No, you cannot directly hydro drip our fenders because of the e-coating. The fender will need to be prepped, sanded, primed, base coat painted, hydro dipped then clear coated.
Yes! If it has not been installed or damaged, you are able to return your fender.
Getting the right windshield for your motorcycle is important. You can contact us through the contact channels listed below or email us directly HERE and we'll be happy to assist you.