Tire Hugger Front Fenders for H-D 1986-2017 FLST Softail
If you’d like to step away from traditional “full coverage” fender styles, take a look at our Tire Hugger Series Front Fender options for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Designed to hug your tire closely and let you show off your wheel, these direct bolt-on replacement fenders will dramatically change the look of your bike.
- Klock Werks Front Fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology that ensures a consistently smooth and flawless finish, minimizing bodywork.
- The 14-gauge steel is even strong enough to act as a fork brace for your front end!
- Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology ensures accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation.
- Klock Werks then goes the extra mile to add e-coat (electro-static coating), a process that minimizes the need for bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted.
- Painters love our fenders and you will too!
- Made in the USA.
Klock Werks Front Fender Mounting Blocks are required and sold separately. They are designed to provide perfect spacing for easy installation of your Front Fender. Machined from billet aluminum, available in Chrome or Satin (Raw) finish, and sold in pairs.
- 16"-19" Front Wheel
- Requires 1/8" Mounting Blocks (sold separately)
- 21" Front Wheel
- 120/70-21 and 130/60-21 tire
- Requires 3/8" Mounting Blocks (sold separately)
- 21" Front Wheel - 2013+ Breakout
- 120/70-21 and 130/60-21
- Requires Breakout Mounting Blocks (sold separately)
1986+ Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softail (all except Springer)
- 2013+ Harley-Davidson Breakout
|SIZE||DESCRIPTION||PART #||KW PART #|
|16"-19"||Tire Hugger Thickster||1401-0258||KWF-02-0017|
|16"-19"||Tire Hugger Wrapper||1401-0260||KWF-02-0019|
|21"||Tire Hugger Thickster||1401-0265||KWF-02-0024|
|21"||Tire Hugger Wrapper||1401-0267||KWF-02-0026|
Tire Hugger Front Fenders for H-D FLST Softail Models
All Klock Werks fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology
No, our fenders aren’t painted black - that's actually e-coat! E-coat (electro-static coating) is used to prevent rust and corrosion
Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology to ensure accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation
A consistently smooth and flawless finish minimizes bodywork at the painter, saving you cash
No, our fenders are not painted. They will arrive coated with a black electro-static coating – also known as e-coat. E-coat minimizes bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted. There is no way we would sell a steel fender without it!
Absolutely not! We take pride in the fact that every single one of our fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology. The steel is even rigid enough to act as a fork brace for the front end of your bike.
Yes, all mounting holes are pre-cut using 5-axis laser technology for accurate fitment and bolt-on ease.
To make installation even easier, some of our fenders are packaged with the fender, mounting blocks, and hardware all in one box! If it says ‘Fit Kit’ in the product title – it’ll include everything you need.
If you are not buying a Fit Kit, make sure you order fender mounting blocks!
No, you cannot directly hydro drip our fenders because of the e-coating. The fender will need to be prepped, sanded, primed, base coat painted, hydro dipped then clear coated.
Yes! If it has not been installed or damaged, you are able to return your fender.
Getting the right windshield for your motorcycle is important. You can contact us through the contact channels listed below or email us directly HERE and we'll be happy to assist you.