UTV Flare™ Windshield for Honda® Talon
Don’t worry about the sand, dust, mud or other debris, because when your Honda Talon windshield is a UTV Flare™ windshield, your cab is more protected, you’ll still maintain your visual field, and it adds to improved vehicle performance. Designed to perform taller than it measures, the UTV Flare™ allows the driver to increase their visual field so they can see exactly where they need to go, when they need to go.
- Aggressive styling & design adds to the performance of the vehicle
- Increased visibility creates better sightlines for technical driving
- Reduces dust, debris, and helmet shake
- UTV Flare™ sits at same angle as front cage down tubes
- Made to mount to OEM roll cage, but fits many aftermarket cages (with similar to stock dimensions)
Flat windshields tend to push turbulent air directly at the driver and passenger, dumping it right into the cab. The innovative UTV Flare™ Windshield—U.S. Pat. No. 10,118,468—design features “hips” at the outer edge of the shield that re-route air, and the “flip” at the top is designed to kick the air up and back as clean, less turbulent air for driver and passenger. This means you’ll have all the wind and debris protection you need without sacrificing your ability to see!
Made from high-quality Polycarbonate - the same material they use in bullet-proof-glass and NASCAR windshields - this heavy-duty, double-hard-coated, abrasion-resistant shield is up for whatever you are.
Powered by the Axia Alloy Mounting System, installation is a snap! The mounting kit comes with Patented Axia Alloys Detach Clamps, Roll Cage Clamps, and Thumbscrew Turn Knobs – all machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum, then black anodized.
Modification may be required for aftermarket roll cages and cages with intrusion bars.
2019-2023 Honda Talon 1000X
2019-2023 Honda Talon 1000R
- 2020-2023 Honda Talon 1000X-4
- 2019-2020 Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve
- 2023 Honda Talon 1000XS
- 2023 Honda Talon 1000XS-4
- 2023 Honda Talon 1000RS
KW PART #