Benchmark Front Fender FIT KIT for H-D 2014-2023 Touring Models
Traditional bagger style without the factory rivets. Benchmark Style Front Fenders offer rivetless smooth sides, an extended (1-1/2”) rear tail and a lower profile than your stock fender.
- All Klock Werks Front Fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology that ensures a consistently smooth and flawless finish, minimizing bodywork.
- The 14 gauge stamped steel is rigid enough to act as a fork brace.
- Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology ensures accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation. Klock Werks then goes the extra mile to add e-coat (electro-static coating), a process that minimizes the need for bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted.
- Painters love our fenders and you will too!
- Made in the USA.
- Benchmark fenders are 6-1/2” wide.
- Fitments available for 16", 17”, 18”, 19” (fits up to 140 series tire) or 21” wheels (fits up to 130 series tire).
- The 21” fenders will not fit 2017/2018/2019 M8 models equipped with a chin spoiler-oil cooler without modifications or removal of the oil cooler. Klock Werks is not liable to damage that may occur during the modification process.
Klock Werks Front Fender Mounting Blocks are machined from billet aluminum and available in a Satin (Raw) finish. They are designed to provide perfect spacing for easy installation of your Benchmark Front Fender.
Fit Kits Includes: Front Fender, Satin (Raw) Mounting Blocks and necessary hardware
- 16"-19” fits up to 140 series tire
- 21” fits up to 130 series tire
- Front fender mounting blocks included
2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide / Ultra (FLHT)
2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (FLHX)
2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Road King (FLHR)
2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Road Glide (FLTR)
2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Trike Models
KW PART #
Benchmark Front Fenders for H-D Touring Models
All Klock Werks fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology
No, our fenders aren’t painted black - that's actually e-coat! E-coat (electro-static coating) is used to prevent rust and corrosion
Laser cut using 5-axis laser technology to ensure accurate fitment for direct bolt-on installation
A consistently smooth and flawless finish minimizes bodywork at the painter, saving you cash
No, our fenders are not painted. They will arrive coated with a black electro-static coating – also known as e-coat. E-coat minimizes bodywork and continues to resist rust and corrosion even after it’s painted. There is no way we would sell a steel fender without it!
Absolutely not! We take pride in the fact that every single one of our fenders are stamped from 14-gauge steel using precision, deep-draw stamping technology. The steel is even rigid enough to act as a fork brace for the front end of your bike.
Yes, all mounting holes are pre-cut using 5-axis laser technology for accurate fitment and bolt-on ease.
To make installation even easier, some of our fenders are packaged with the fender, mounting blocks, and hardware all in one box! If it says ‘Fit Kit’ in the product title – it’ll include everything you need.
If you are not buying a Fit Kit, make sure you order fender mounting blocks!
No, you cannot directly hydro drip our fenders because of the e-coating. The fender will need to be prepped, sanded, primed, base coat painted, hydro dipped then clear coated.
Yes! If it has not been installed or damaged, you are able to return your fender.
Getting the right windshield for your motorcycle is important. You can contact us through the contact channels listed below or email us directly HERE and we'll be happy to assist you.