Shipping & Warranty
- Shipping is based on parts availability. Orders placed after 3:30 PM (Central Time) will be processed the following business day.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing for all orders.
- Your credit card will be charged when your order is processed. Customer Service will contact you with any discrepancies.
- Please note, once order tracking has been generated you are responsible for any fees that may incur relating to address corrections, order cancellations, or return shipping fees
- All electronic parts orders and/or orders over $500 will initiate a Klock Werks representative to contact you to speak about additional insurance coverage on your package.
- Feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-996-3700) to discuss shipping charges, questions, or concerns.
Please choose the best shipping option available for your order— read below to find your best option. If special attention is needed, please make note in the comments section of your order or call (605) 996-3700.
All USA orders will be placed using a STANDARD shipping service: Your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground Residential, unless UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air is selected.
All Canadian orders will be shipped through USPS – Priority Mail International.
All international orders will be shipped through USPS – Priority Mail International.
The ‘Free Shipping Offer’ applies to UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail in the Continental US Only. Expedited shipping and International Shipping rates do not apply to free shipping offer.
Warranty & Return Policy
For warranty related questions or issues, please contact Klock Werks directly via email (email@example.com) or by phone (605-996-3700).
Klock Werks warrants that its products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If any product should become defective within the warranty period, Klock Werks, at its option, will replace, repair or refund the purchase price. Repair or replacement parts or products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will either be new or reconditioned. All replaced products shall become the property of Klock Werks.
Warranty service is available to the original purchaser during the warranty period by contacting the authorized retailer where the original purchase was made. Proof of purchase will be required. The buyer (you) will bear all shipping, packaging, insurance and all other costs related to returning the product. This limited warranty does not extend to any product which has been damaged as a result of accident, improper care, misuse, abuse or as a result of unauthorized service.
In no event shall Klock Werks be liable for incidental or consequential damages to any electronic device or personal property attached to or used in conjunction with a Klock Werks product, including without limitation, loss of property arising from the breach of any expressed or implied warranties.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. You may return most new, unopened items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning your items. This RMA number should be easily visible on the outside of the returned package.
Remember, if you would like to return or exchange your item, you must contact us before sending it back. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are:
- Opened or used
- Missing their serial number or UPC
- Returned more then 30 days after delivery
- Returned without notification